The Journey….

Had been on in the train on the track and that never rests
With a jerk and jolting, and rocking like a sieve that stains  
It is a long journey to an undisclosed mysterious location,
On board for a while, yet station undecided and unknown

Hard to see anything around for the details of the light less place  
As it was an opaque tour, I had to push my way into the compartment
Faces never imprinted, surroundings were blindly blurred and hidden
Effortlessly I was pulled and pushed in the crowd’s muscular force

When I realized I had to hunt for my seat in my mega mansion
And I think, I got one or helped to get one by my organic connection
Though I don’t remember, but accepted without clear conviction
They are the closet one to me in my journey since I entered the cabin

I remember my cabin as I am still living along the inmates few
Always around me mocking and consoling and ever encouraging
Guided to sit tight, to look and talk straight...lighted the path in groping
Loaded with affection to the full, gently pushed to answer the ultimate

No need to name the relation with your constant companion kin
Under the same moving roof sharing the pleasure and pain
An unknown bondage of co travelers indeed, men or women
Co-passengers, cabin neighbors, faceless tourists ever on the run

Over loaded and jammed in the main chain with a strange feeling
Of oneness and loneliness without contact with no meaning
Among all commuters, pushing, squabbling and of course, cursing
Attacking in the ascend and defending the descend, but never stopping

The engine whistles to tear into the darkness through the hills,
Over the bridges, slopes in varying moods of agony and ecstasy
And along the green pastures and the blue ocean in a great passion
The engulfed tracks in the dim lights leave a trail on the speedy wall  
  
In a single track of the exploded rock, the journey continues to mock
Ignorant of the unavoidable final lap, none ready for even a short break
Unaware of the unseen derails, mails his joy through email memory
Fuming smoke disappears in the dead dark briefs you the summary

Peep out of the cabin and get out of the mess for the danger
There…Countless commuters in our unending rail passage
Smiling carelessly with arrogance with their journey mates…
All, together, closely packed, brushing and squeezing one another

Difficult, it is to pass the time shielded by inescapable silence
Pressed to the thighs one by one blinking wildly into the dull roof
Unexpectedly gets up one and chased promptly by other hundred
Rush to the food counter in a stampede to get their dreamed menu

Like an army without a captain battles their way in a great rush
Where is the target? And what is the hit? Yet proclaimed victorious
Nailed to their seats, the special ones get all in remoteness first class
Never it occurs to them speed of the train is constant to everyone

The hunger is absolutely accurate and timely for all the creation
Seldom realize the volatile aliens, high collared men or women
Show off their pride like a just married bride, but cared by none
Sealed to their pedestal of ego and waits endlessly for someone

You may be a distant traveler or a local guy of a nearby mountain
My fellow traveler…freeze in the present, till the journey stops steaming
Be patient, till the doors are thrown opened for you to dissolve into the darkness
Be assured, I will never ask you about your destination…the tour is yet to end.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಕಾಗೆ....