Faces....


I opened my Timeline....
The immortal question blinks tauntingly at me...and dares to enquire.....
"What is on your mind..."? 
"Tell me what should I say...?.
"I am fine..O.K..thank you... " Will that be an honest reply....? 
No...I don't think so...
On my mind there are countless allegations heaped on my very existence
The whirlpool of interrogations is being held,
The case is going on, everyday is hearing day
The problem is I cannot defend myself against myself...
In the court hall The Judge is deaf, the Lawyer is dumb
The blind onlookers are watching curiously
So... the case is not adjourned...
I am Optimistic and I feel I should get a fair trail
What do you say? Will I ?
Or... Should I? what is on your mind...?
My dear book of faces....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಕಾಗೆ....

Reunited...at last..