Drive Safely…
If someone asks me to name the oldest religion known in the human history,
I cannot reply, I will not, as I am not obliged to, by anyone.
If forced? My reply would be simply “I don’t know and I don’t want to….” 
Any religion for the matter of fact is like.
‘Old wine in the new bottle…..’
But one thing I am sure about is….
These are deadly intoxicating elixir infections
And this potion is sold in many brand names with suitable percentage of the spirit levels.
This decoction is served in prescribed but different glasses for various brands and flavours…
Some may prefer as a raw brew and some may like with soda or water….!!!!
A mixture, a drink and drought tonic.
By the way addicts are too many…..So there is a statuary warning in place.
That warns all…

”Never get drunk and drive your road.”
The path is still far stretching for you to reach your home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಕಾಗೆ....