I am the best,

I am the best, 


I am the best, 

I feel often...

or I console myself 

my own diffident submissive

and defeated restless mind

oscillating like a pendulum from 

left hemisphere to right hemisphere of the cerebrum 

furious and helpless state pushes to extreme frustrations 

injected into the motionless body 

painful...traumatic reality but diffuses 

and percolates to every cell by cell 

in a constant indifferent gaze

a blanket of blackness in front of you

Eyes wide opened like a blind without a vision

in the vicinity...

And, I humbly accept

there are better than me

the world is full of better ones 

and oofy ones.......!

Right or wrong, love me or hate me 

but I am what I am...

can't help being what I am

Unchanged in elasticity...


ನಾನೇ ಶ್ರೇಷ್ಟ... 



ನಾನೇ ಶ್ರೇಷ್ಟ...ಅತಿ ಉತ್ತಮ 

ಅಂದುಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದುಂಟು 

ಅಗಾಗ 

ಅಸಾಹಯಕತೆಯಲ್ಲಿ

ನನ್ನನ್ನು ನಾನೇ ಸಂತೈಸಿ ಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದೇನೆ

ಸೋತು ಶರಣಾದ ಮುದುಡಿದ ಮನಸಲ್ಲಿ

ಮಸ್ತಿಷ್ಕದ ಎಡಗೋಲದಿಂದ ಬಲಗೋಲದವರೆಗೂ ತೂಗುವ 

ಲೋಲಕದ ಹಾಗೆ, ಹೊಯ್ದಾಡಿ

ಸುಡುಕೋಪದಲಿ ನಿಸ್ಸಾಹಯಕನಾಗಿ ಹತಾಶೆಯಲ್ಲಿ

ಅವ್ಯಕ್ತನೋವು ಕೋಶದಲ್ಲೆಲ್ಲಾ ವಿಸರಿಸಿ, ವಿಸ್ತರಿಸಿ

ಜಡ್ದುಗಟ್ಟಿದ ಗ್ರಾಹಕಗಳು ಸ್ಥಗಿತ

ಸ್ಥಿರ,ನೆಟ್ಟ ನೋಟದಲಿ ಬಯಲೆಲ್ಲ ಕತ್ತಲು

ಕಾಡ್ಗತ್ತಲಿಗೆ ಕರಿಹೊದಿಕೆ, ನಿಶ್ಯಭ್ದ ಮೌನದಲಿ  

ತೆರೆದಕಣ್ಣು ಕುರುಡರಂತೆ ನಿಶ್ಚಲತೆಯಲ್ಲಿ

ಅನ್ಯನಾಗಿ...

ಆದರೆ 

ವಾಸ್ತವದ ಅರಿವಿದೆ

ವಿನಮ್ರತೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ತಪ್ಪೊಪ್ಪಿಗೆ  

ನಿರಾಕರಿಸುವುದಿಲ್ಲ 

ಇದ್ದಾರೆ ಬಹುಮಂದಿ ಅತ್ಯುತ್ತಮರು ನನ್ನ ಸುತ್ತ ಮುತ್ತ

ಪರಿಸರದ ವಿವಿಧತೆ, ನೈಜತೆ ಒಪ್ಪಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತೇನೆ

ಎರಡು ಮಾತಿಲ್ಲದೆ.

ಎಷ್ಟಾದರೂ ನಾನು ವರ್ಣಾಂಧತೆ ದೃಷ್ಟಿ ರೋಗಿ....

ಕ್ಷಮಿಸಿ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಕಾಗೆ....