27-03-18
The Laboratory.


Somebody asked me who am I?
I did reply with pride my name.
The questions on my great family tree 
when investigated unstopped and uninterrupted…
further and farther like a detective                                                                                                                     
solving a murder mystery 
I did answer my father’s name and his father’s….
grand fathers name…
With sir name attached in great fancy
I did not forget to detail out the place of migration
from where it branched and extended in its exploration
An unavoidable adventure of an escape of desperation.
The questions seem to be unending….
the names and identity and the origin of history diffused
My very presence became a worthless molecule
disappeared into the timeless solution,
The great search continues to segregate the solute
Solvent is settled in a saturated solution
dissolved gradually into a matter of plasma
And till I got confused with constant stirring
who am I ? Yes...tell me who I am?
Forgot my own present name,puzzled and irritated in a raze,
I answered.....
"Does it matter now?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಕಾಗೆ....